Frequently Asked Questions
• Is the apartment supplied with bed-linen?
Yes. You will find sheets, blankets and extra pillows in the bedrooms; shower towels and hand-towels for all guests in the bathroom.
• Is it noisy at night?
Absolutely not. All windows are fitted with double glazing to ensure peace and quiet at night-time.
• Are the windows fitted with rolling shutters or blackout blinds?
Yes, there are shutters at the windows which can be adjusted to allow the desired amount of light to penetrate.
• Is there a lift?
All our apartments are in buildings with a lift.
• Is there a car-park near the apartment?
Vehicles are not allowed to circulate in the centre of Florence (ZTL). There are however many car-parks where you can leave your car which charge by the hour or for which you can buy a daily or weekly pass. The information card for each apartment gives details of the nearest car-park.
• On my arrival will I find basic provisions?
Certainly. Each apartment is provided with soap and toilet paper, a breakfast kit with a few croissants, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, jam etc. and basic ingredients for cooking.
• Are there mosquitoes and other annoying insects in Florence?
There are very few insects in the centre of Florence, but in any case the windows are fitted with mosquito nets.
• And what kind of power sockets are there?
Wall sockets are the two-hole continental type, 220/240V.
• Can I drink water from the tap?
Certainly! Water from the Florentine aqueduct is for human consumption and can safely be drunk.
• Is there any equipment for washing clothes?
Yes. Not only is there a washing machine in each apartment, but there is also washing powder, an ironing board and an iron.
• Are pets allowed?
Small pets are allowed on request. We ask our guests to take all common sense precautions to ensure respect of the environment and of other people.